Sunday 20 April 2014

Life Update/Hiatus

Hi lovelies, 
I know I haven't updated in a while, sadly this is gonna be a short post to update you on why this has been the case. 
As I've mentioned before, I'm in my first year of college. It's getting to exam season, and exam season for me means a lot of stress. As well as all of that I've been trying to juggle learning to drive and working 15 hours + a week, which means I have minimal amounts of spare time. 
I love blogging and I've really enjoyed taking it up as a hobby this year, but I'll be honest - posting regularly takes a lot of time and effort, especially when I'm as picky as I am. At the moment, I'm really struggling to find that effort, especially when all my free time is spent trying to chill out or revise. I mean, I know I could throw together a few crappy, rushed posts about things I really don't care about but I really like spending my time and creating something I'm proud of. 
So, to cut a long story short, I will rarely be posting on here until end of June- beginning of July when I have more time, which really sucks. However, I think I've gotta have my priorities and unfortunately blogging has to stay in the background for now.

I hope you all understand and stick around until I can resume posting regularly again, have a fantastic few months.
Until next time,
Lucy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment